Important update: a second open call will take place in early 2021 – more information coming soon! In the meanwhile, read below about the benefits of our acceleration programme.
Applications to B-hub’s Decentralized Acceleration Program will open in early 2021. Wondering whether to apply? Here is why you should:
Why integrating B-hub’s acceleration program?
- Optimize your value proposition and growth strategy with experienced startup coaches
- Confront your product with leading actors of your market
- Grow your network of partners, service providers, sales agents, clients and brand ambassadors
- Access our European ecosystem of blockchain startups, companies, public service providers and investors
How do we bring you to growth?
- A team of SME development experts to co-design your customized growth roadmap and help you implement it
- A pan-European network of more than 2,000 companies, 600 investors and 400 blockchain startups
- Dedicated communication actions to give European visibility to your company
When does that happen?
- [UPDATE] Please note the following dates refer to our previous open call, now closed. We will soon publish dates for our 2021 call – thank you for your patience!
- Until September 8, 2020, you complete a short application presenting your company and motivations to join the program
- In late September-early October 2020, you get notified of the result of your application. B-hub will select up to 50 winning startups.
- From early October 2020 to late March 2021, B-hub mentors support you to execute your custom-made roadmap to growth
- After March 2021, you join the B-hub alumni community and get additional opportunities to partner with high-growth European blockchain startups
Where is the program taking place?
Our acceleration program is decentralized, which means you can take part wherever you are based (as long as you comply with our geographical eligibility criteria).
Due to the geographical repartition of the B-hub consortium, you will be assigned a lead mentor organization in one of the following countries: France, Germany, Italy, Lithuania, Romania.
Yet, the five member organisations of B-hub mutualize their experience and contacts to bring a European and global approach to your growth strategy; so you may interact occasionally with other organisations of your choosing.
Who is the program made for?
The B-hub program was designed to facilitate the emergence of tomorrow’s scaleups and unicorns. We aim for the winning blockchain startups to:
- enhance capabilities to sell solutions into target markets
- better address the specificities of blockchain-based business models
- gain growth and exposure on the European level