B-hub webinar: European Commission and B-hub opportunities for startups
B-hub for Europe, an ambitious EU-funded project for acceleration of blockchain use in Europe, invites you for an exceptional webinar on August 31, 2020 at 3pm CET!
We will count with the prestigious participation of Massimiliano Dragoni, Senior Policy Officer, Digital Innovation and Blockchain, DG CONNECT of the European Commission.
European startups and innovation actors – join us to learn about:
- Current European Commission initiatives for startups and exclusive insights on what is next in the agenda
- B-hub acceleration opportunities for blockchain startups: free, expert, customized go-to-market consulting; a European network of businesses, public actors and startups; and visibility opportunities for winning startups. Presentation delivered by Silvan Jongerius from the leading German accelerator Connect Global.
Interested? Register to our webinar for answers to your questions; and check out B-hub’s application platform!
Date/Time: August 31, 3pm CET to 4pm CET
- 3:00 – 3:20: Overview of ongoing EC initiatives for startups and next steps (Massimiliano Dragoni, Senior Policy Officer, Digital Innovation and Blockchain, DG CONNECT, European Commission & B-hub Project Officer)
- 3:20 – 3:40: B-hub for Europe opportunities for startups and open call for acceleration services (Silvan Jongerius, Head of B-hub for Germany, Connect Global)
- 3:40-4:00: Q&A session
- 4:00: End of webinar
You will receive the link to connect on Zoom one day before the webinar.
About B-hub’s acceleration programme
B-hub welcomes applications from startups and SMEs with a blockchain-based product or service. Up to 50 startups will be selected at European level.
Why applying? Our acceleration programme’s value proposition is multiple:
- The equivalent of 12 days of personalised consulting in business modeling, marketing, internationalisation, growth strategies, intellectual property protection, legal support, access to public and private funding, etc
- Exclusive access to European partners in Berlin, Cluj-Napoca, Paris, Rome, and Vilnius, all major players in their local innovation ecosystems
- The opportunity to meet your future partners through a European network of companies, public actors, investors and startups
- Visibility opportunities in our events and on our communication platforms
- A simple application procedure: the equivalent of 2 pages of written application, and a 90-second video pitch to present your company and your motivations for joining the Acceleration Programme
For more details about B-hub acceleration services, visit https://b-hub.eu/b-hub-acceleration-services-how-does-it-work/
Applications are open until September 8 on https://www.f6s.com/b-hubforeurope/
To stay informed of all our activities, subscribe to our newsletter and follow us on Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter!