B-hub for Europe, an ambitious EU-funded project for acceleration of blockchain use in Europe, invites you for an exceptional webinar on August 31, 2020 at 3pm CET!
European startups and innovation actors – join us to learn about:
- Current European Commission initiatives for startups and exclusive insights on what is next in the agenda
- B-hub acceleration opportunities for blockchain startups: free, expert, customized go-to-market consulting; a European network of businesses, public actors and startups; and visibility opportunities for winning startups. Presentation delivered by Silvan Jongerius from the leading German accelerator Connect Global.
Date/Time: August 31, 3pm CET to 4pm CET
- 3:00 – 3:20: Overview of ongoing EC initiatives for startups and next steps (Massimiliano Dragoni, Senior Policy Officer, Digital Innovation and Blockchain, DG CONNECT, European Commission & B-hub Project Officer)
- 3:20 – 3:40: B-hub for Europe opportunities for startups and open call for acceleration services ()
- 3:40-4:00: Q&A session
- 4:00: End of webinar
You will receive the link to connect on Zoom one day before the webinar.
About B-hub’s acceleration programme
B-hub welcomes applications from startups and SMEs with a blockchain-based product or service. Up to 50 startups will be selected at European level.
Why applying? Our acceleration programme’s value proposition is multiple:
- The equivalent of 12 days of personalised consulting in business modeling, marketing, internationalisation, growth strategies, intellectual property protection, legal support, access to public and private funding, etc
- Exclusive access to European partners in Berlin, Cluj-Napoca, Paris, Rome, and Vilnius, all major players in their local innovation ecosystems
- The opportunity to meet your future partners through a European network of companies, public actors, investors and startups
- Visibility opportunities in our events and on our communication platforms
- A simple application procedure: the equivalent of 2 pages of written application, and a 90-second video pitch to present your company and your motivations for joining the Acceleration Programme
For more details about B-hub acceleration services, visit https://b-hub.eu/b-hub-acceleration-services-how-does-it-work/
Applications are open until September 8 on https://www.f6s.com/b-hubforeurope/