What have we achieved and what comes next?
After 2 years of acceleration, trainings, workshops, meetings, business opportunities… the B-hub for Europe chapter is coming to an end.
We invite you to join us virtually for the “B-hub: connecting Blockchain Ecosystems in Europe” Final Conference, on 9th December.
This last meeting day will be an opportunity to look back on everything we achieved together, and to have a look at what comes next!
It will be divided into two parts:
Conferences in the morning & Business and Mentoring meetings in the afternoon.
- 9:30 – Welcome & Introduction by Systematic Paris-Region and Innova
- 9:40 – Blockchain and what we can learn from the Merkel Era, Keynote Speech with Kerstin Eismann (Founding Member – BerChain)
- 10:00 – “The European strategy to boost blockchain technology uptake”, with Massimiliano Luca Dragoni, Senior Policy Officer at European Commission
- 10:20 – “B-hub for Europe in a nutshell: a two-year programme for awareness building, acceleration and matchmaking” B-hub for Europe Consortium
- 10:30 – Exploring B-hub for Europe blockchain” with Connect Global, Innova, Spherik Accelerator, Startup Division, Systematic Paris-Region,
- 11:45 Break
- 12:00 “Emerging challenges in the blockchain ecosystem”, roundtable with experts from various European countries
Moderator: Ash Costello (Exert Panel European Blockchain Observatory and Forum)
Nina-Luisa Siedler (Founding Member Blockchain Bundesverband), Hugo Bordet (ADAN, Association for the Development of Crypto-Assets)
Tudor Stanciu (Co-founder Digital 2 Law), Joshua Ellul (University of Malta – Director of Centre for Distributed Ledger Technologies)
- 13:00 – “B-hub for Europe and the Systematic Blockchain Working Group: synergie and future perspective” by Najah NAFFAH, Chair of Systematic’s Blockchain working group
- 13:15 – Conclusions : Systematic Paris-Region & Innova