EIT Digital, a leading European digital innovation and entrepreneurial education organization, is calling for deep tech startups to apply before June 7, 2020 to receive up to 350,000€ in funding and services.
Addressing five key markets for Europe’s digital transformation
Five application domains are targeted:
- Digital Tech: providing more secure, responsive and intelligent communications and computation technologies such as Internet of Things, artificial intelligence, Big Data, Blockchain, Biometrics…
- Digital Cities: equipping smart cities with citizen-centered technologies for safer, more environmentally-efficient and sustainable urban zones
- Digital Industry: transforming European industries through smarter production, logistics and retail processes
- Digital Wellbeing: multiplying the potential of sensor data analysis in domains such as work wellbeing, chronic diseases, self-monitoring, assisted living, early detection…
- Digital Finance: making transactions and wealth management more transparent, efficient, secure and trustworthy
What is in for the winners?
20 companies will be selected for an exclusive pitching session in front of corporates and investors in November 2020. In addition, the 5 best startups will receive up to 350,000€ in funding and services.
Who is eligible for application?
To apply for the EIT Digital Challenge, your company must be:
- A fast-growing technology company who seeks to expand on an international scale
- Created after 2010
- Incorporated in an European Union country (EU27), in the United Kingdom, or in one of H2020 associated countries (for a full list of eligible countries, click here)
Do you match the description? Do not miss this exclusive opportunity for growth and international expansion – apply here before June 7, 2020.
What is EIT Digital?
With an ecosystem of over 200 European corporations, SMEs, startups, academia in 12 different countries, EIT Digital is a leading actor of digital transformation. EIT Digital brings together Europe’s top innovators to bring innovation to the market and to foster entrepreneurial talent. Learn more at https://www.eitdigital.eu.